We at BikeNwear respect the privacy of each one who visits our website www.bikenwear.com and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors including our dealers,vendors and customers to our website www.bikenwear.com
In Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and any other information is outlined below. Personal information
- We do not require personal information to access our website.
- We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order to provide information through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address. To seek your feedback or to contact you related to those services offered on the website www.almosauto.in To process your order. To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations with regard to any agreement you have with us. To anticipate and resolve problems with any part or accessories supplied to you. To allow you to subscribe to our news letter.
- We will not use or share with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by BikeNwear to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
- In addition, we may have collected similar information from you in the past.
Non personal information
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
- We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave.
We at BikeNwear can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website.
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalised experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs.
We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests. Security We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
- For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other BikeNwear site pages as well as to websites outside BikeNwear. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access them using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by BikeNwear. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered while visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail the Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com, with the subject line, "privacy."
- If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org